1. Online photography competition will be held in every month.
2. Any photographer in India are eligible to participate.
3. Entry Free.
4. Photographs should be submitted through e-mail only; size should be around 1 MB.
5. Participants should shoot the photograph with setting of “large” size and “fine” quality available with their camera.
Only Foto Circle Society’s expert panel will have all the rights to qualify or disqualify the photographs for the competition.
7. Participants can submit maximum 3 photographs.
8. All the subjects for competition will be displayed on FCS’s blog and facebook.
9. Participants should submit photographs on email@example.com before 10th day of every month by 12 noon.
10. Winners of competition will be declared on every 3rd Sunday during slide show at Thane Kala Bhaven.
11. Winners will get points as under;
1st winner - 4 points, 2nd winner - 3points, 3rd winner - 2 points, Acceptance - 1 point.
12. Highest point gainer will be declared as “Photographer Of The Year”.
13. All pictures should be original. Corrections of brightness, contrast, white balance to enhance the picture quality will be accepted, entries with mixing, merging of two or more images, adding deleting of contents from original images will be disqualified and rejected, accept removal of dust marks. The photograph should not be over sharpened.
14. Cropping for the composition purpose will be accepted.
15. Judges decision will be final.
16. Foto Circle Society will have the right to use the photographs for their promotional use.
17. It will be a total responsibility of the photographer for the images submitted by him/her regarding property release, model release, or any other permission required for shooting the particular location. Foto Circle Society will not take any responsibility in the matter.
18. HDR images are not allowed.
For more detailsSanjay 9702585858 / 9869714455